Residential Property Manager
Residential Property Manager
Are you an ambitious individual, looking for a new challenge or seeking continued growth and progression? If so’ FPL can help to match your ambition. FPL have ambitious plans and can offer opportunities for progression, challenging projects, learning and further development.
FPL are currently recruiting for a RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MANAGER to manage a group of residential blocks within the Falcondale portfolio and to operate out of our Sandyford office in Dublin. FPL are keen to hear from candidates who possess the following:
- Degree qualified, preferably property related.
- Hold a valid PRSA licence or qualify for one.
- Asset Management of property portfolio, ideally with an emphasis on residential property.
- Have a minimum 2 years’ experience in residential block management and be technically familiar with the management of residential blocks.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, drive and enthusiasm are a pre-requisite for this role.
- Be fully conversant with the MUD Act 2011 and its implications for OMCs.
- Have the ability to proactively manage directors, members, contractors and any other stakeholders.
- Be an excellent communicator who is able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Be able to report to clients in a clear, comprehensive and concise manner.
- It would be an advantage if the candidate had knowledge of Blockman.
- Have a flexible approach and dynamic personality comfortable in a complex business environment.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for preparing service charge budgets in conjunction with the Directors of the OMC.
- Interview/selection/appointment/appraisal of key service charge contacts in conjunction with the Directors of the OMC.
- Undertake all property management tasks in compliance with the The Multi-Unit Development (MUD) Act 2011.
- Report to clients on a range of property management matters, both formally and informally.
- Maintain constructive and positive relationships with Directors and members of the OMCs.
- Provide a high level of support and maintain regular contact to the member of the OMCs.
- Report to superiors on a regular basis.
FPL are offering an excellent remuneration package to the right individual who is enthusiastic and has the ability to grow within our firm.
Your development is assured through on-the-job training and a comprehensive programme of workshop sessions.
If you are interested in the above role, please submit a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any specific queries on the role, please contact Alan directly on 01 4264890. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
- All aspects of Accounts Payable & Receivable Function to include invoicing clients, making payment to suppliers, dealing with prepayment & accruals etc...
- Credit Control
- Fixed Assets
- Assist with the month-end management accounts
- Assist in year-end audits
- Assist in special projects as assigned
- Experience in a busy office environment
- Industry related experience desired but not essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced excel skills
- Good team player
- Quick learner and ability to work under pressure
- Be used to assuming responsibility and accountability.
- Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Part Qualified CPA/Qualified Accounting Technician
- Have a minimum of 2yrs experience
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be IT proficient, with an excellent understanding of TAS Books
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in the above role, please submit a CV to email@example.com. If you have any specific queries on the role, please contact Michael directly on 01 4264890. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.